Monday, June 29, 2015

Wow

Dear everyone,

Wow. Just wow. The amount of love that flooded in in the form of emails last week was incredible. I was so surprised! Thanks to for all your love, advice, and encouragement. I love you so much! I'm sorry that I forgot about how much support I have back home. I felt so so so much better just two days after I wrote that email.

Also, Sister M. was OVERJOYED with the cat pictures everybody sent. It was unbearable. She went from surprised, to happy, to ecstatic, to just making sounds, not really saying words. Thanks family, you made her week.

Just to give you hope: Two Japanese women, a Cuban, a Chinese woman, and a Tanzanian came to church yesterday. It was the most stressful Sunday of my life. It was the first time in my mission that I was translating from Japanese into Spanish. God is gathering His people. They might not be in their own country, but people are hearing the gospel in their own language here. It's incredible.

I'm a missionary even though I can't speak Japanese. I'm a missionary despite my weakness. I'm a missionary! I am so happy! I love Japan! I love missionary work! 

See you soon,
Sister Goldsberry


Sent from my iPad









Mission President doing push ups. I'm pretty sure there's a perfectly good explanation for this, but we'll have to wait till next week to find out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment