Tuesday, August 18, 2015

A Picture's Worth 1,000 Words

Yes this week's email is all pictures. My apologies to the missionaries who don't have loads of time to download these. I know that I irritate you. You know me, I love my captions, so you won't be
completely in the dark.





1. I love Tokyo. Duh. Never want to leave.


2. No, mom, I'm not melting. But my coconut oil is.


3. My companion and I at Zone Meeting. Matching skirts! We got them from a less active member because we helped her clean her house.




4. My mom tells me she takes the sister missionaries out to iceberg shakes and 7/11 slurpees so that I can reap the karma. This member here took us out for soy tea and sugar coated beans. No really like beans.  These were jelly beans before they started making candy shaped like beans. These are THE jelly beans.




5. English Class! 


6. My best friend since elementary school wrote me!! 


We got the package!


We got the package! 


We Got the Package!! 


We went out to lunch. Had sushi after zone meeting. 


We went out to lunch. Had sushi after zone meeting. 



Only my mom will understand this. 




Opening the package. Video can only be watched from a computer.










No comments:

Post a Comment